- Read more: Ireland 2023: The Year in Numbers
The Central Statistics Office (CSO) has released “Ireland 2023: The Year in Numbers” which uses CSO charts and data to provide insight into some of the main themes of 2023. The topics include Inflation, Housing, and Population Change.
- Read more: The COVID-19 crisis as a story of success for European employment and gender equality?
Despite its dreadful impacts on health and on so many aspects at the individual and societal level, the COVID-19 pandemic can be read in terms of success for the European Union. At least as far as employment is concerned.
- Read more: Annual Report on Migration and Asylum 2022: Ireland
The European Migration Network has published The Annual Report on Migration and Asylum 2022: Ireland. The report provides an overview of trends, policy and operational developments, research, and case law in the area of migration that occurred during 2022 in Ireland.
- Read more: Labour Force Survey Quarter 3 2023
The Central Statistics Office has released findings from the Labour Force Survey Quarter 3 2023. The estimated labour market participation rate for persons aged 15 and over in Q3 2023 was 65.8%, the highest rate recorded since Q3 2008.
- Read more: Generative AI and Jobs: Policies to Manage the Transition
The International Labour Organization (ILO) has published a policy brief “Generative AI and Jobs: Policies to Manage the Transition” that adds a global perspective to the debate on the labour markets and generative AI, and emphasizes the importance of policies ensuring job quality and fair transitions.
- Read more: Higher Education Outcomes – Health Graduates 2020 Destination Outcomes
The CSO has published “Higher Education Outcomes – Health Graduates 2020 Destination Outcomes” which examines the destinations of health graduates in terms of employment and re-enrolment in education in Ireland and analyses graduates’ migration patterns over the last decade using administrative data.